Online newsrooms are now, more than ever, an integral part of your website. The News Manager allows your audience to stay in tune with new happenings within your organization.
Empoweren News Manager allows you to easily update your newsroom with press releases, events, and stories. The WYSIWYG editor lets you upload press releases into the news manager and they will then seamlessly integrate with your website.
- Easy Article Upload - Upload articles using same formatting options as most word processing programs.
- Upload Photos - Upload photos to enhance the news story.
- Integrates with WYSIWYG - Add the newsroom to any page on the site within the Content Manager's WYSIWYG Editor.
- Multiple Categories - Sort news into multiple category types such as press releases, case studies, and media coverage.
- Displays by Date - Automatically arranges news articles with most recent news first.
- Highlight Headline and Summary - Creates a news aggregate page that features the headline and summary paragraph of each story on a main news page.
- Sort News by Month - The news feed page includes a drop down menu that sorts stories by date.
- Customizable SEO Fields - Customize SEO elements such as the Page Title Tag, Meta Data, File Name, and Keywords.
- Search Friendly File Names - File names can be customized and do not default automatically to the story's headline.
- Edit Publication Dates - Edit the dates on stories that are uploaded into the system to create a news archive.
- Re-Directs - Automatically create permanent redirects for old news stories that are added to the Empoweren News Manager.
- Post to News Feeds - Article headlines can be syndicated to news feeds on the home page or department pages.
- Schedule Posts - Schedule news stories to go live on an exact date and time.