With Empoweren Careers Manager, the marketing and IT departments no longer have to worry about managing job postings. Give your HR personnel access to this section of the site so that they can post and maintain their own job listings. The Content Manager has multiple standard fields and can be segmented by location with specific administrative personnel for each location. A resume upload feature is included so that prospects can easily attach their resumes when filling out the online form.
- Manage Multiple Locations/Departments - Add, edit, and delete locations, departments and careers to help organize your hiring.
- Posting Scheduling - Choose when a listing is published on the website.
- Predefined Categories - Classify jobs by location, department, position name, job ID, and listing date.
- Predefined Inquiry Form - Add a standard inquiry form to the manager without needing to create a custom form within the Forms Manager.
- Resume Upload - Applicants can upload resumes that are automatically emailed to HR managers or can be viewed within the Careers Manager.
- Maintains Database of Submissions - Keep all submission information in one easy-to-access location by maintaining an archive of all submissions within the manager.