Empoweren's What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) editor makes adding and editing content on your site simple. This proven editor provides users with all the basic functionality needed to build web pages and integrate standard, optional, and custom modules on each individual page.
With a straight-forward toolbar, users will be able to create custom pages without sacrificing design freedom to any great extent. Site administrators can employ style guidelines and limit editing options to ensure that the site's look is consistent and uniform with the brand.
Listed below are some of the WYSIWYG editor's key features that make it functional and effective for building and editing site content.
- Integration with Empoweren Modules - Add Empoweren Modules through the standard WYSIWYG editor in the Content Manager.
- Built In Image Editor - Complete control over image properties including resizing, renaming, and alt text.
- Built In File Uploader - Easily import data from external sources directly.
- Customizable Table Creator - Create a custom table anywhere on a page.
- Integration with Microsoft Word - Transfer content directly from Microsoft Word without formatting issues.
- XML Editor - View, copy, and paste code to transfer data and commands with ease.
- Spell Checker - Multi-lingual English spell checker and custom dictionary.
- Easy Image Placement - Place images exactly where you want them to appear.
- Find and Replace Functionality - Perform a find and replace command directly in the editor screen.
- Customized Font/Color Style Guidelines - Keep sites uniform and consistent throughout while adding unique styling elements to pages for emphasis.