Why Choose Empoweren?
Empoweren is a closed-source, SaaS content management system supported by a team with specialties in every facet of web design and development. All sites utilize the same core code that is monitored daily and constantly being enhanced. It has proven to be a powerful yet cost-effective alternative to open-source and enterprise level solutions while providing significantly more functionality, versatility and support than the DIY platforms available on the market.
- Hosted Solution - Focus on your business, not on updating code or “plug ins”.
- Professional Design - From standard templates and modules to completely custom designs, Empoweren clients enjoy nearly unlimited design freedom.
- Security - Empoweren is continually updated and managed by the original developers in St. Louis, Missouri. Our modules are created and maintained by the same team of developers, therefore code is consistent, clean, and current.
- Ease of Use - When the design and styling of the website is completed, the user will be able to manage content, add/edit pages, and insert images as needed.
- Native Functionality - Instead of "Plug-Ins," Empoweren modules are written by the core code developers to integrate seamlessly with the Content Manager and WYSIWYG Manager.
- SEO Friendly - No Plug In Required - Empoweren was developed as a search engine friendly CMS platform and has been used to create thousands of top-ranking pages.
- “Do It With Help” - Empoweren is supported by a team of design, development and marketing professionals through a Dedicated Account Manager.
Our core technology for the Empoweren website platform consists of two basic components, accompanied by several functional modules to assist in the placement and distribution of user content.
Allows users to configure the site architecture and create, add, or edit content within the site.
Provides users with the basic functionality to build web pages and integrates with modules that can easily add photo galleries, calendars, videos, news feeds, and inquiry forms.
Collect information from your site visitors and encourage them to interact with the site.
Photo Gallery Manager
Integrate responsive, swipeable photo galleries easily into other pages in the site.