Empoweren Content Manager allows users to configure the user navigation and create, add, or edit content within the site. It is easy to use and provides users with a fairly blank canvas from which to create pages.
With the ability to create category pages, subpages and more, the Content Manager makes building web pages as simple as completing an online form.
Content Development Features
- Simple Page Organization Tools - Drag and drop sorting allows users to easily move pages within site.
- Easy Page Creation - Two clicks to create new pages before, after or inside other pages in the site.
- Unlimited Categories - System accommodates unlimited amount of categories, subcategories, sub-subcategories, etc.
- Integrated Forms Manager - Capture and store leads with the Empoweren Forms Manager.
- Navigation Only Headers - Allows one to easily create navigational headers that don't require landing pages.
- Auto-Generate Site Maps - Create extensive site maps within minutes to aid in site spidering and usability.
Search Engine Optimization Features
- Customizable SEO Fields - Dedicated fields for the page title, meta description, and meta keywords.
- Search-Friendly File Names - CMS allows one to use keyword rich file names essential to SEO.
- Page Re-Direct Fields - Convert old sites to new sites or marketing URLs.
- Spider Friendly Menu System - Ensure that your site is spiderable.
- Google Analytics Integration - Integrates with nearly any Web Analytics software.
Publishing and Page Tracking Features
- Page Archiving - Pages are never completely deleted.
- Draft Mode/Live Mode - Preview pages without publishing on live site.
- No Index/No Follow Options - Simple check boxes for common search engine instructions.
- Page Scheduling - Can build pages ahead of time and schedule to go live at a certain time.
User Management and Tracking
- Multiple Users - Unique user names and passwords assigned to multiple people within an organization.
- Role-Based Permission & Approval - Different levels of access can be set to control who can update which parts of a site.
- Revision History by User - Monitor all editorial activity on the site.